Sunday, February 15, 2009

VOCALOID Megurine Luka

Megurine Luka has become my newest favorite Vocaloid next to Hatsune Miku =3

Her voice, moody yet husky reflects her cool and mysterious personaility, and not to mention just a month after her Vocaloid 2 release, an abundance of her PVs have appeared in NicoNicoDouga and YouTube.

Unlike other Vocaloids, she has the voice capable for singing even English songs, although I still prefer her to sing Japanese instead xP I'm looking forward for her future songs!

But what makes me happier is because there's even tonnes of beautiful fanarts of her all around the Internet, I took a small chunk of my lifetime to save every single fanart I could get on her @_@ gee, I'm going nuts.

I even drew a fan-art of Luka just to spend my idling time at home. Although I have to admit, I didn't give much sense of justice to her in my art, at least I finally got back to drawing artworks on the computer again! (and even to the extent of coloring it YAY)

..sigh.. Luka ._."


Good news, I have added new Megurine Luka's videos in my 'iPod' on my blog's right side. Do check out the much awaited videos of her duets:
1. 巡音ルカ・神威がくぽ Luka + Gackpo ~ Dreaming Little Bird
2.
巡音ルカ Megurine Luka + Kaito ~ Ta-lila


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And thus, here ends my fanatism on Megurine Luka... not! =D


2 comments:

  1. just loved it!!!!
    luka piks!!! OMG *0*
    she is so beautiful!!!
    well, really cute your fanart ^^
    eh...what programme do you use to do your artworks in the computer??
    just a question froma curious fan of vocaloid
    juju
    I recommend you "JUST BE FRIENDS" of Luka
    I really love that song >w<
    well
    mata nee

    ReplyDelete