Friday, February 27, 2009

the TAG game

Being tagged by my dear Yvonne, here goes~

1.What have you been doing recently ?
I've been idling during my semester break really. Other than surfing on the internet, playing Final Fantasy XII on my console, and taking naps pretty often. Holidays bore me.

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off ?
Never, unless the battery dies on me >.<

3. What happened at 10am today ?

10am is the time I always get out from bed

4. When did you last cry ?
A long time ago.

5. Believe in fate/destiny ?
Yes I do. Don't you?

6. What do you want in your life now ?
Having more time to be together with my friends.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
My mom nags me to bring my umbrella with me all the time, so heck, yes.

8. What's your favorite thing to do on the bed ?
Napping. Reading. Daydreaming.

9. What bottoms are you wearing now ?
Shorts. You expecting something? =3

10. What's the nicest things in your inbox ?
Receiving mails that are inspiring (I hate the fellar who delivers me po*n =_=)

11. Do you tend to make your relationship complicated ?
My relationship can get so blur at times..

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone ?
Unless you lend me your RM100 coat, I'd be happy to.

13. What was the last movie you caught ?
Slumdog Millionaire. Awesome!

14. What are you proud of ?
I am proud of my past achievements in college.

15. What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say ?
The oldest message I have is a congratulation message for my SPM success way way way back then. And I'm still keeping it because it's what inspires me to study hard.

16.What was the last song you sang out loud ?
Jason Miraz - I'm Yours =D

17. Do you have any nicknames?
I like being called Vincent, and for short, Vinnie.

18. What does the newest text say ?
A reply to a birthday wish I texted to my friend 'Thanks for the longest wish ever! D:' )

19. What time did you go to bed last night ?
2AM. YAY

20. Are you currently happy ?
Playing Dota in GG always make me moody. =_=

21. Who gives you the best advise?
My mom's naggings.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can ?
I never get a taste of whipped cream yet. Lol I wished I can even lick it.

23. Who did you talk on the phone last night ?
I forgotten actually, prolly the time when my friend nagged me about the torturous college timetable.

24. Is something bugging you now?
Yes, something has been bugging me every day. A mosquito! >_<

25. Who was the last person to make you laugh?

Hatsune Miku <3 hehe


I tag anyone who wants to be tagged Lol

1 comment:

  1. lol...
    3 of my frens tagged me that idiot things. and i dun have other choices than to tag you. ^^; sorry...

    ReplyDelete