Monday, October 27, 2008

Red Alert 3!

The impatient wait for hardcore Red Alert gamers here has finally come to an end. Slated for release on 30 September in Malaysia, surely the craze to command and conquer will start to spread around the country and even the world anytime soon.

I've been absolutely fanatic about this game since the time I've been playing RA2: Yuri's Revenge when I was still in primary school. I remembered the time I got so 'professional' when I was young, I played 5 vs 1 skirmish games, on hard difficulty.

And now I just couldn't wait to see and play the newest additions in the Allied, Soviet and the new Empire of the Rising Sun factions. (wow mecha and samurais! so cool! And George Takei! xD)

Sadly, college has kept me behind schedule for the mean time, so looks like I won't be able to buy the game as soon as it releases. I might as well be buying it on Saturday, I guess. And I would be buying an original copy, no doubt about it!

What? Do I hear you say you condemn originals? Stop being cheap.

It's worth my money buying an original RA3, because I always get annoyed on confusing methods to crack pirated games. (It feels like you've cracking your head)

It has been a very long time since I first bought an original game ages ago, and Red Alert 3 was probably my second one. And I would so dire to play online multiplayer with players abroad Malaysia : ) I'm gonna train and train, and watch me, I will pawn all other players out there (fingers crossed)

Let's start off this RA3 fanatic craze by watching this remix of Hell March right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment