Sunday, September 28, 2008

-Tagged-

My first tag from Anne.

Here goes.


1. What is the most important thing in your life?
Family comes first, loved my naggy mum and queer dad.

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
Fancy that, I recently bought a MARS chocolate bar made in China! And I still got the chills to eat it or not.

3. Where do you wish to get married?
Tokyo, Japan! D:

4. How old do you think you will get permanently owned by your lover?
That's a question I wish I could get a answer for that too. How about you be my lover and answer that for me? x3

5. Are you in love?
I'm in love with tsunderes! I want my Tsukiumi!

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner at?
Pizza Hut with my family. Haha! But it has been a pain having pizza with my mum and dad, because my dad only eats pepperoni pizza, I wanted to eat stuffed-crust, and my mum goes into cincai mode. In the end, we order 2 large pizzas for a family of three...

7. Name the latest book you bought?
Twilight, Eclipse, New Moon and Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (srsly I thought I bought the wrong type of book for myself)

8. What is your full name?
Right on your right hand side of this blog. See?

9. Do you prefer mother or father?
None. Haha joking, both.

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
Lee Chong Wei. I had this recent nightmare of me talking with him on my bed.

11. Christina or Britney?
And I can't get to choose Ellen Degeneres or Oprah now?

12. Do you do your own laundry?
My washing machine does it for me. I'm such a lazy bum.

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
Tokyo, Japan yet again!

14. Hugs or kisses?
I WANT THEM BOTH! MUAH~! xD

15. Point out five things about the person who tagged you.
i. Claimed to be retarded.
ii. Slightly kinky.
iii. Very carefree.
iv. Happy go lucky.
v. Loaded with sugar sweetness.

16. Eight things I'm passionate about.
i. Anime
ii. Manga
iii. Cosplay
iv. Magazines
v. Snacks
vi. Games
vii. Chatting.
viii. Sulking.

17. Eight books I have read recently.
i. Romance of the Three Kingdoms
ii. A Thousand Splendid Suns
iii. Twilight
iv. The Undercover Economist
v. The Magicians' Guild
vi. Newspaper
vii. Marley and Me
viii. His Dark Materials (Golden Compass)

18. 8 songs I've been listening over and over again.
i. Morning Musume - Mikan
ii. Hey! Say! JUMP - Your Seed
iii. Gackt - Last Song
iv. L'arc~en~Ciel - Seventh Heaven
v. UVERworld - Colours of Your Heart
vi. Red Alert OST - Hell March Remix
vii. Final Fantasy OST
viii. Utada Hikaru - Travelling

19. 8 things I learned this year
i. Being compassionate.
ii. Open up.
iii. Stop being retarded.
iv. Study hard.
v. Take notice of my surroundings.
vi. Being hospitable.
vii. Stop complaining.
viii. Sleeping is good!

20. 8 people you tag
i. Rarsa
ii. Mana
iii. Fan Wai
iv. Miow
v. Sweet Ann
vi. Songher
vii. Biiang
viii. Andrew Yem

And here's a Mythbusters video as a payback for getting me tagged. By the way, when you watch it, make sure you keep on repeating it! D:


1 comment: